Guest Posts: What Matters to You?
I am thrilled to announce that Mothering Matters will be accepting submissions for guest posts!
Part of my heart and desire for Mothering Matters is to hear from other moms (from you!) about what truly Matters to them.
I am, by no means, an expert on all things related to mothering, disciplining, housekeeping and just being a mom (but Shhh . . . don’t tell my kids! They think I know everything! :)). But you . . . all of you . . . put together – have more knowledge and expertise than I could gather in a lifetime of experiences.
That’s where you come in!
I want to hear from you!
What Matters to you?
- What (topic, idea, cause, etc) is close to your heart? What are you passionate about?
- What life experiences have you had that have changed your life or taught you something invaluable?
- What tip, advice or creative way of doing something, related to being a mom, can you share with other moms?
- What makes you (your family, situation, challenges, etc) unique – and how can your uniqueness help others?
- What area do you have expertise in that you can share with other moms (finances, couponing, cleaning, cooking (I need help in those two! My least favorite things to do!), homeschooling, disciplining, ways to make life easier, etc)?
- What is on your heart to share with other moms to encourage and support them in their challenges and to be the best moms that they can?
Get the idea? Well . . . let your creative writing juices start flowing – and send me your submissions to be featured on Mothering Matters.
I will be posting one to three guest posts a week, and I am looking forward to reading some of your amazing and encouraging stories soon!
You are an amazing and unique mom, and this world needs you and all that you have to offer!
For more information on submission guidelines and how to submit your post – check out our Submissions page.